Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Little Tidbits

Not a lot to report except that I didn't get the job that I interviewed for last week and I just told you so I figured I'd post something else. A friend emailed this to me a while ago and I came across it while going back through my inbox.

1. FIRST NAME? Matthew
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not to my knowledge
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I’m sure there was a tv show on sometime in the last week that got me a little teary
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. It looks like a second grader’s printing
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami
6. KIDS? Maybe someday
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Well I don’t think I have an extreme personality one way or the other so I don’t see why not.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does a blog count?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? None of the forms list it as a mother tongue so I usually just put English
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Most likely probably not
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Alphabits but they’re not “healthy” so I usually have Honey Nut Cheerios
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I don’t think I’m weak. Is that avoiding the question?
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (except for that one year when the ice cream stands had Grape Nerd. It was grape bubblegum flavoured with nerds in it. Mmm)
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Overall impression and face
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I’m too reserved (oh and my nose and hair)
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My nephew but he’s not dead just on the other side of the country.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I’m not really sending it to anyone.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Navy pajama pants and bare feet
22. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sloppy Joes, fries, and carrots
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My computer fan. Now that you mention it it’s kind of quiet in here.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Orange
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Clean man
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Girl from [accounting firm name] telling me I didn’t get the job
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sure, why not?
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Frutopia Tangerine Wavelength (Don’t consume that much alcohol so I don’t really have a favourite in that category)
29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Men’s diving
30. HAIR COLOR? Blonde
31. EYE COLOR? Blue (Hmm? Does that make me part of the master race? Oh wait! I'm gay, oh well)
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not yet (stuck with my glasses until I get benefits)
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Endings
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Last Kiss
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey billabong tshirt
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Coconut cream pie
40.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Boudica: Dreaming the Serpent Spear by Manda Scott
43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a laptop
44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV? ER
45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? When you wake up in the country with the window open and everything is still except for the birds singing and a gentle breeze rustling the leaves
46. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
47. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? My new home, Calgary (see 50)
48. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not really. I’m quite average.
49. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? April 5, 1980 (same as my Mom only 27 years later)
50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Saint John, NB

1 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

Shitty about the job. Luckily there are a lot more out there! Hope you find something soon! What type of accounting-type position are you looking for?

10/5/06, 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home