Friday, September 29, 2006

Road Trip Part 2

I finally got some of the pictures from my cross Canada trek developed. I temporally misplaced the first camera so you’ll have to start with the second half of my journey.

So at this point we’ve already journeyed through New Brunswick, Quebec, and most of Ontario. I had to stop in Wawa because of the Stompin’ Tom song that we used to listen to when we were kids on one of Dad’s records.



If you look closely you can see my reflection in the sign.



After Wawa, it was time to continue my journey around Lake Superior with yet another day of driving on the windy hilly roads of Northern Ontario.




The next day I reached the prairies.



I drove past my grandmother’s birthplace, Steinbach, Manitoba (I’m half Mennonite)



After a night in Regina and some more prairie driving (this time in the rain)…



I arrived in Calgary.

1 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

Great picture montage. I'm doing the same trip in reverse this weekend - heading back to Manitoba for turkey day!

Wish me luck!
Hopefully we'll get to meet when things get back to normal next week and everyone starts to realize that fall's here and it's time to hunker down.

10/5/06, 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home