Wednesday, September 27, 2006

How scientific are these things?

I don't have a whole lot to blog about. My social calendar is relatively empty for the time being and the job search is progressing slowly but surely (I have a second interview tomorrow and they're doing a background check). So instead of not posting I decided to take a looky lou at blogthings to see if anything interesting popped up. This is what I found.


What Your Bathroom Habits Say About You



You are a giving soul. Way too giving in fact. You often get stuck doing the dirty work that no one else will do.



You spend a lot on clothes, and you tend to be a very good dresser. However, it's hard for you to throw away trendy clothes when they go out of style.



You are a little shy and easily embarrassed. You often wonder if you are normal.



In relationships, you are practical and realistic. You have a romantic side, but you only let it out when it's appropriate.

There were only four questions but the results were surprisingly accurate. The giving part is somewhat true. It's not so much a desire to help but a feeling of guilt for not helping. Thanks Mom and Dad. I don't get how they reached their conclusions about my clothing habits based on the questions asked. The last two statements are true. I'd like to know where they got that picture of me. If the hair was much lighter and much less of it that picture could be me. I'm a bathroom reader and with the advent of wireless technology it only seems natural to make the change from paper to online reading. That way I can take care of business and keep up to date on all your blogs or look for an apartment. Being efficient is juts part of who I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matty said...

I should clarify the clothes statement. I don't think it's accurate because I don't spend a lot on clothes. Partly because I don't have a job but also because I don't like paying more than I think something is worth. A lable doesn't make a t-shirt more valuable as an artical of clothing.

9/28/06, 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home