Wednesday, September 13, 2006

On the road again...

Well I'm sitting in a hotel in Dryden, Ontario. The driving hasn't been too bad. I just finshed my third 11 hour day in a row. I can safely say I do not want to be a trucker. I'm an introvert so I enjoy a little alone time but this is getting to be a bit much. So far the trip has been uneventful. The scenery between Sault Ste Marie and Thunderbay was breath taking. The hills seemed to go on forever and the leaves were changing colour. It will be interesting to see if any of the pictures I took through the windshield on a disposable camera while driving will turn out. I did pass an over turned tractor trailer today and there were crates of pepsi products piled on the side of the road. Hopefully there won't be any shortages out west. I should have stopped to see if they were giving any away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home