Saturday, August 19, 2006

Daydreams

I'm the type of person that needs to know how the story ends. Mom used to have to take my books away from me so I wouldn't stay up all night reading. If you want to make out, don't bother starting a movie because even if I've seen it before I need to watch the whole thing. Because I'm like this I don't like to get involved in too many TV shows. If I'm gonna watch a show I like to follow it so if I watched to many then I wouldn't have time for anything else (like reading your blogs). Well lately time is one thing I seem to have so I find myself watching more TV. One of our local stations has been showing reruns of Grey's Anatomy at noon. I didn't get into this show the first time around because I was already watching ER and House so I didn't think I needed another Hospital Drama in my line up. I like to stay well rounded that way. I'm really kind of liking it now though and I find myself crushing on Dr. George O'Malley (TR Knight).He has a gentleness and genuineness about him. And he's sexy too. In the boy next door way not the super stud way. Super studs intimidate me but I could picture curling up on the couch with TR and watching a movie. He also has a playful side. Of course it would never work. He's too famous. I can just picture the email I'd have to write before we went to the Emmys together. "Dear Freinds and Family: I thought I should write to tell you something before you read about it in People Magazine." Oh well. I've lived in my daydreams for this long, a few more days won't hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home