Monday, July 31, 2006

Me time

Mom left today for Lafayette Indianna. My brother's getting married on Saturday and she went early to help out and finalize rehearsal dinner plans (it's hard to look after stuff like that long distance). I fly out Thursday. It's my first time flying so I'm a little nervous. I'm not scared to fly I just don't know what to expect and I'll be by myself. I tend to get tunnel vision when I'm in new places with large crowds so I end up missing signs and stuff (and I want to move to Toronto?). Leave it to me to have my first flight be an international one. Might as well learn how to do everything at once. I have to go through Montreal and switch terminals and go through customs in Toronto on my way to Indianapolis. Oh well. I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm not an optimist, just naive.

For now I have the house to myself during the day while my older brother's at work. Usually mom's home getting after me to do something constructive so now I have the week to watch TV and read blogs.

That's all for today. I really need to get this move to Toronto started before Fall hopefully. I need to get a job and start getting on with my life. I'm starting to get cabin fever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darin said...

I say eat all the food in the house - and don't worry about cleaning up the dishes...until the night before.

It's all very liberating.

7/31/06, 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home