Sunday, October 15, 2006

Art and stuff

I was killing some time on You Tube and came across this video of a mural while it was being painted. I guess the medium ends up being the video but I couldn't help being shocked when it got painted over. It seemed like all that work was for nothing but then a new mural was started overtop.

1week of art works


This one is by the same artist. It's neat how when the peices are rearranged it still looks like it was painted that way.

puzzle


And lastly I came across these guys. I've seen some of their stuff before and it's pretty good. They have the cute boy next door look going on too. I might have to try some of their lines.

So Smooth

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Gives new meaning to working in layers.

10/16/06, 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home