Thursday, January 11, 2007

Surprising Discoveries

So the other day I'm finishing up unpacking after my move and I find one of these
(the thong not the chick) in the back of my closet. At first I thought "What the ...!" and then "Gross!" and then "ew!" as I realized that it probably meant there was some of this
going on in my room prior to my taking possession of it. I know it happens. I'd just rather not think about it. It's not as bad as a hotel though. At least I know the bed is mine. After a minute I realized there was another possible explanation. Being gay seems to have caused me to realize that not everything is as it seems so the presence of a thong left behind by a former male tenant could also mean this.
It is a women's size large from La Senza but you just never know. I'm trying not to think of the possibility that it could also mean this.
Excuse me while I go wash my eyes with bleach. I'm just going to stick with this interpretation.
I don't know about you but I'm quite happy living in ignorant bliss. Now I have to go add disposable gloves to the grocery list. Maybe I'll do some underwear shopping while I'm at it.

4 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

HILARIOUS! I can't believe you found a thong in your apartment! What happened to good ol' roach traps?

Yes - best you remain in ignorant bliss about the truth in this case. It will save you at least a few sessions of therapy. The money you save you can spend at Priape on real thongs! LOL

BUTT FLOSS RULES! OI!!!

1/11/07, 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that was too funny! I guess maybe you should ask Jeff if its his.

1/12/07, 8:50 AM  
Blogger Comfortable Chaos said...

Lmaooo - great post Matt! Thx for the laugh.

butt floss?? Hilarious...

1/12/07, 9:37 AM  
Blogger Jeff Skybar said...

Large Le senza thong. NO matter how you slice it, it has to be from a female. But I wonder where all these pics of me in my thong keep coming from on the net?

1/12/07, 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home