Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Aaaaarrrrgh!

So much for that post I was telling you about. I stayed late at work to try and get some work done before I head back East for Christmas. Then when I got home there was a note under my door telling me that I have to move out by the end of March. I just moved in a month ago!!!! I knew they were going to be turning the building into condos because I stumbled across it on their website but when I asked about it I was told they didn't have any definite plans yet and that nothing would happen until late spring at the earliest. Last time I checked March was early spring not late spring! They are offering a move out bonus if we move out by the end of January so that's good. I want to do it then anyways because by the time March gets here I'll be right in the middle of tax season working 12 hours a day 6 days a week. It just ticks me off because I specifically asked about when they might be kicking people out to start renovations because I knew I would be busy in the spring. GRRRRR!!! I FEEL LIKE WRITING A HARSHLY WORDED EMAIL ALL IN CAPS!!!! But being the docile non-confrontationalist that I am, I won't.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Skybar said...

DO IT MATT! JUST DO IT!! IT WILL FEEL SO GOOD TO WRITE A STERNLY WRITTEN E-MAIL IN ALL CAPS. DO IT! DO IT NOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

12/19/06, 10:08 PM  
Blogger MB said...

All things considered, it's better that this happen now when you're not really moved in and don't really have a lot of furniture. Of course, moving in January always sucks.....

This condo craze is really getting quite disturbing. Will there eventually be a day when everything is condo and there's nothing to rent in this city anymore? D'oh!

12/20/06, 12:19 PM  
Blogger MB said...

Have a great trip home, Matt. See you at NYE when you get back!!!

12/21/06, 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home