Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Personal Issues

This past weekend I watched the movie Dazed and Confused at Skybar's place. I'm not sure what I thought about it. It wasn't your typical plot based movie. It was more about the interactions between the various characters. The movie basically follows a group of students through an all-night-end-of-school party. There were definitely some funny moments but I think the seniors beating the freshmen bothered me a bit. I just can't see how someone finds it enjoyable to craft your own paddle and then use it to beat the living daylights out of some kid three years your junior. These guys were really getting into it to the point where they seemed aroused. I guess I'm not cut out for the S & M crowd. Although, I did have a somewhat erotic dream that night. In my dream there was beating going on but instead of senior students beating up on younger kids it was gay bashing. The guys had paddles like in the movie and when one came after me I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him up against a wall and continued to cut of his air supply. I then started kissing him really heavily and I didn't ease off on his wind pipe until he stopped resisting. I think the thought going through my head was that if I could show him that guy on guy kissing wasn't as gross as he thought it was then maybe he would stop the gay bashing. Anyways, I can't remember what happened after that. I either woke up or my brain switched channels. I'm hoping that this doesn't mean that I might have some aggression issues simmering beneath the surface. 99% of the time when I feel this way it's directed at some form of bully so if you treat others fairly and with respect you have nothing to fear but if you're in the habit of picking on those less fortunate than you, you've been warned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Skybar said...

I think the beatings were initiations into High Shool. Much like Hazing in College or the Military. But this dream is interesting. I actaully had that thought today as some ugly guy gave me a dirty look. I was about to grab his throat and lift him up and slam him against the wall, but my fantasy ends with him dying. ALthough there was nothing sexual or erotic about him or the thought. Just pure evil "don't f. with me!"

11/22/06, 7:22 AM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Dazed and Confused at Jeff's house? Why am I not surprised? LOL!

11/27/06, 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home