Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Gaydar

I saw this on an episode of The Office. It cracked me up at the time and I mentioned it when the topic came up at Reid and Joe's place this past weekend. I don't remember what the conversation was but Jeff might have been complaining about his being broken. I could be wrong about that. It was late and the boys had just finished a prayer meeting. Reid commented on my post about TR Knight that he was disturbed by my apparent foreknowledge. I've always felt the Force strong with me but as of yet have been unable to levitate solid objects. I guess I'll have to find a Jedi Master willing to take on an apprentice. But I digress. I replied to him that maybe my gaydar only worked long range. Sometime later, while playing on You Tube, I decided to see what came up for gaydar and lo and behold I found the segment from The Office. So now I will share it with you. Enjoy.

Gaydar

2 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

Hilarious!

10/24/06, 7:29 PM  
Blogger MB said...

Yes - this metrosexual craze has got to end. Us gay boys need something to differentiate us, and if proper hygiene is it, then so it shall be.

10/26/06, 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home