Monday, October 23, 2006

What is our world coming to?

Is it just me or have Saturday morning cartoons gotten really shitty? Maybe it's like this with every age group growing up, but when I was younger, I remembered cartoons being funny. What happened to Looney Tunes, Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, and Talespin. Now it seems like they're all just poorly animated copies of Pokemon or some other video game marketing tool. Does anybody else remember Bonkers? (I still crack up when I think of Fall-Apart Rabbit) And there was Animaniacs. The Warner Bros. and the Warner sister Dot. Pinky and the Brain ("Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?" "I think so Brain, but burlap chafes me so." LOL) I love You Tube for bringing back fond memories.

Animaniacs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home