Sunday, November 19, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

I saw this on Darin's blog and being the curious person that I am, I decided to try it out for myself.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: North Central

"North Central" is what professional linguists call the Minnesota accent. If you saw "Fargo" you probably didn't think the characters sounded very out of the ordinary. Outsiders probably mistake you for a Canadian a lot.

The West
The Midland
Boston
The Inland North
The South
Philadelphia
The Northeast
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


Man! I hate it when people mistake me for a Canadian! Haha. I was a little skeptical at first when the quiz started out by asking my age and gender. What do those have to do with accent? But in the end it did come up with Canadian even though it was an American accent test so there must be some merit to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darin said...

At least it got your accent right!

11/20/06, 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home