Friday, November 24, 2006

Home Alone

The day has arrived. I will be sleeping in my own place startin tonight. I've been taking a few boxes at a time when I go over to clean or assemble furniture and tonight things are ready enough to move in. You're welcome to come over but I can't promise a good time. No tv, no internet, and no booze. I do have a couch to sit on though. Because I won't have internet for a little while I might not post for a bit and I won't be able to check email evenings and weekends. If you need to get in touch call my cell.
Time to go load some more stuff in the car. I need to make a stop at the grocery store and then I will be home. My very own home.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jimmi said...

Hey where did you move out of? Did I miss something here?

11/27/06, 8:30 PM  
Blogger MB said...

Yay Matt!

11/28/06, 10:32 AM  
Blogger MB said...

I'm waiting for the housewarming...

11/28/06, 4:54 PM  
Blogger Matty said...

Jimmi-I should have mentioned in the post that I have been staying with an Uncle since moving to Calgary in September from New Brunswick.

Reid-You're welcome anytime but right now my living room has a couch and a bookshelf so you'd have to hold your drink. Also, the only source of entertainment would be my alarm clock radio or a game of Phase 10. Maybe by mid-December or January I'll have an official house warming.

11/29/06, 1:05 PM  
Blogger Jeff Skybar said...

You need Rent-a-deck Matt. I'll explain that Skybar thought some other time. Remind me.

11/29/06, 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Matt! Yes Jeff's concept of Rent-a-deck (retractible lawn not included) is not to be missed out....but it makes a bit more sense after a prayer or two.

11/29/06, 7:15 PM  
Blogger Matty said...

I'm intrigued. We'll have to discuss this at the next prayer service.

11/30/06, 8:44 AM  
Blogger CanaGal said...

It was great meeting you today! I hope you got the hot sauce out of your system!!

11/30/06, 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home