Sunday, January 14, 2007

A post to post

I need to do a post so that the first thing you see isn't a female posterior. I find it off putting as I'm sure most of my audience does as well. My apologies to those of you that are into that but I'm sure you'll understand.

I was pacing around my two room apartment trying to think of something to post when I noticed that I hadn't updated my left-hander's calendar that A gave me for Christmas. It's one of those page-a-day calendars and has a tidbit about left-handedness for each day of the year.
Scientific studies have found that the prevalence of left-handedness is higher among both homosexual men and women. I've found this to be true from personal experience as well. A large portion of the local clan are lefty's. Jeff is and he said while in San Fran he experienced this as well. While partaking of some Californian produce it was revealed that everyone present was not only gay but also left-handed. This list included Jeff and Doug as well as Darin and Chad. The apparent significance of this revelation was undoubtedly augmented by the fact that they were in the middle of a prayer session.

It would appear that us left-handers are in good company. According to my calendar for today, the last five generations of the British monarch have been left handed: Queen Victoria, King Edward VII, King George V, King George VI, and Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the next two heirs to the throne: Prince Charles and Prince William



Tomorrow, Americans will be observing Martin Luther King Jr day. He was left-handed too. This kind of makes me think that I should be accomplishing great things. I should probably start working on that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Skybar said...

Power to the lefties!! Somehow I think I am to blame for the pacing...

1/15/07, 11:05 AM  
Blogger MB said...

There's lots of us. I'm a lefty, so is Doug.

1/17/07, 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home