Sunday, March 18, 2007

Luck O' the Irish

Well it would appear that my blog has gone from daily posts to weekly posts to now monthly posts. Unfortunately when one works in tax your free time is effectively nil from mid-February to at least the end of April. It also doesn't provide much fodder for blog posts. Unless of course you're interested in foreign income exclusions, s.216 returns, treaty tie breaker rules and other exciting tidbits.

So instead I thought that in honor of St. Patrick's day I would share some Irish sayings with you (and some hotties of course).

Here's to you and here's to me,
I pray that friends we'll always be,
But if by chance we disagree,The heck with you and here's to me!

May the roof above us never fall in.And may the friends gathered below it never fall out.


Here's to lying, stealing, and cheating!
May you lie to save a friend;
May you steal the heart of the one you love;
and may you cheat death.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Skybar said...

Well, I'm running a fever, chills, body aches, shitting my pants....I'd say I'm on my last day. Now where the hell is the HOTTIE to keep me company while I pass into the next phase of life?

Would you like a cup of coffee?

Yes.

With vodka and ice, hold the coffee.

3/18/07, 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home