Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Whatever will be...

I have a new theme song. Darin said it reminded him of me so he sent it to me. After listening to it, I have to say I agree.
Like everyone I do have occasional doubts but I generally have a rosy outlook on life. So while someday I'd like to find this:

I realize that it might not happen tomorrow. Another song that describes my attitude towards life is Que Sera Sera so while I'm waiting for that to happen I'll enjoy some of this:

or maybe this:

I think I will make it afterall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darin said...

Well...that...and you're a Mary.

:)

4/10/07, 9:46 AM  
Blogger Jeff Skybar said...

Unfortunatly the top dream will not be found in Calgary....especially on Manscunt. I'm still looking.

The other two dreams, well that is easy. You just have to be easy.

So R we entering into the Priape underwear model search on Friday? I got the forms.

4/10/07, 11:26 AM  
Blogger MB said...

Well, it's about freaking time you posted. Didn't have to be so deep though! The visual aids help a lot, however.

4/10/07, 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home